The area around Rødvig and Højerup affords a great variety of both accommodation and food to suit any palate. This is our quick overview of recommended places – please make use of the provided links to find out more about each place. Magical Weddings is in close cooperation with a number of local partners.
- Klinten – international standard hotel on the waterfront in Rødvig
- Rødvig Inn & Seaside Hotel (‘Rødvig Badehotel’) – charming old inn with individually styled rooms
- Stevns Bed’n’Breakfast – a refurbished farmhouse, quaint, cosy and informal. Only accommodation in Højerup proper
- Vallø Slotskro – every comfort imaginable in an old merchant’s house in nearby Køge (25 km)
- Bed’n’Bike – in Denmark you can take bicycles anywhere, even on the train, so a bicycle-bed’n’breakfast is of course always an option
- Jomfruens Egede – a little further off (27 km), luxurious 17th century mansion hotel
- Hotel Frederiksminde – nice hotel with Michelin restaurant
- Rødvig Inn & Seaside Hotel – high quality food served in a cosy atmosphere
- Lille Heddinge Mill – you need to plan well in advance to secure this catering venue
- Vallø Slotskro – gourmet cooking for an evening of luxury
- Højeruplund Traktørsted – Danish ‘smørrebrød’ for lunch and traditional Danish country cuisine for dinner
- Harmonien – famous for their spare ribs and lavish Sunday lunch buffet
- Café Algade – cosy, local café and restaurant with lovely desserts
- Jomfruens Egede – for the ultimate experience in luxury (only larger parties)
- And if you should happen to get hungry at odd hours, the local grill on the harbour walk is always open!